What's in store for Soccer in Ottawa in 2018?

What's in store for Soccer in Ottawa in 2018?

RJROA
Administrator
Forum to discuss what's in store for Soccer in Ottawa in 2018?
​http://fairnessinottawasoccer.org ​http://ottawa-soccer.blogspot.ca

Re: What's in store for Soccer in Ottawa in 2018?

RJROA
OSA just sent out an email. For the toilet paper worth it's printed on, tell them what you really think.

Action Bulletin
Bulletin #: A2018-001
Date: Jan. 17, 2018
To: Club and Academy membership
From: Johnny Misley, Chief Executive Officer
Subject: Ontario Soccer's new 2019-2022 Strategic Plan - Grassroots Survey
2018 marks the third and final year of Ontario Soccer’s current three year Strategic Plan.
This year the Board of Directors of Ontario Soccer, led by the Strategic Planning Committee must commence with the preparation, planning and design of a new Strategic Plan in order to be fully operational for January 2019.
The term of the new strategic plan will be constructed to be a four year plan running from 2019 through to the end of 2022 and will align with the same term as Canada Soccer’s strategic plan.
Planning for the new Strategic Plan will require input from many stakeholders of Ontario Soccer.
We are encouraging your membership to participate in this planning process by providing us with their valuable input. We are sending this grassroots survey to every Club and Ontario Recognized Academy in the province.
Please click here to view the grassroots survey:
http://osa.informz.ca/z/cjUucD9taT05MDk4NzQmcD0xJnU9OTE4MTY2MjUzJmxpPTk3ODg5MzY/index.html
If you have any questions you can reach me at jmisley@ontariosoccer.net